Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) – Pokhara University
Bachelor in Pharmacy program is aimed to develop competent pharmacists required for fulfilling country’s demand in hospitals, pharmaceutical industries, retail pharmacy and other health care sectors so that they can show leadership in community, hospitals, promote national drug policies and improve the quality of health services. The course provides knowledge and skills that enable on safe and rational use, quality and economy production, quality control and quality assurance of the drug and research and development of new drugs.
The course of B.Pharm is designed to achieve the following targeted objective:
- To provide adequate educational facilities to students for career in pharmacy profession
- Study & strengthen the existing pharmacy pratices in the public and private sector organizations through continuous education and training
- To provide adequate knowledge & pratical skill for rewarding career in natural medicine research & pharmaceutical care pratice in different settings.
- To assist pharmaceutical & related organizations in solving thier problems by providing consultancy services.
- To contribute to the scientific community through research & publications
To be eligible for applying to the program, on must meet the following criteria;
10+2 Science (Biology stream) or PCL Science (Biology Stream) or Diploma in Pharmacy or equivalent degree as recognized by Pokhara University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Physical Group: Minimum 2.4 CGPA in Aggregate and Minimum C+ Grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and Minimum C Grade in other subjects.
Biological Group: Minimum 2.4 CGPA in Aggregate and Minimum C+ Grade in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) and Minimum C Grade in other subjects.
- Pokhara University School of Health & Allied Sciences- 8
- Crimson College of Technology – 4
- Nobel College- 4
- Cist College – 4
- Modern Technical College- 4
- 4,94000/- Pokhara University School of Health & Allied Sciences (Central Campus)
- Affilated college having various fee structure about 850000 – 100000/-
After obtaning the B.pharm the pharmacy graduates will be eligible for rewarding employment in the following situations;
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Drug Dispensing establisment
- Goverment Sectors
- Drug research laboratory
- Health research institutes
- Natural Medicine research institutes
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma) syllabus of Pokhara University
- Bachelor of Pharmacy College in Nepal
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) Scholarship Seats
- Bachelor in Pharmacy(B.Pharma)
- TU (IOM) Fee Structure Bachelor Programs (BPharma/BPH) Academic Year 2076/077
- Bachelors in Public Health (BPH)
- Master of Pharmacy Kathmandu University
- B.Pharmacy Entrance Exam Question Tribhuwan University(IOM)
Pharma Info Nepal (Nabin’s Blog) is Popular Pharmacy information sharing online platform initiated by Nabin Bist since 2019. Thousands of Pharmacy professionals have trusted Pharma Info Nepal as a right blog to find the latest Pharma opportunities, information & resources for pharmacy updates in Nepal . If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Pharma Info Nepal/If you also like to write an article, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for visiting us.
Nepal’s Leading Pharma Portal | Complete Pharma Updates