How to Register a Pharmacy in Nepal?
The Department of Drug Administration regulates and controls the registration of drugs and pharmaceutical products in Nepal. To register a pharmacy, you need to contact the office of the Department of Drug Administration- DDA.
Documents to be submitted
- Application as per schedule 8
- Copy of citizenship of the person / persons concerned
- In the confession made by owner/ owner and businessmen
- Registration certificate of Nepal Pharmacy Council in case of Pharmacist and Pharmacy Assistant
- Original and copy of Business Accreditation Certificate and Certificate of Refresher Course Training
- Lease agreement for the building or rooms where the pharmacy operates
- A clear map of the location of the pharmacy with the signature of the owner (including Location, Map, Phone N, e-mail)
- Copy of Orientation Training Certificate
- S. L. C. A copy of the certificate
- Pvt. Ltd. A copy of the minutes of the decision of the Board of Directors, a copy of the certificate registered in the office of the Registrar of Companies, a copy of the rules and regulations of the company and a letter of appointment of the businessman.
- Up to Rs.100,00, Rs.500
- Up to Rs. 100001 to 500000, Rs. 1000
- Above 5000000, Rs. 2000
Note: – The owner person will have to be present in person to get the pharmacy certificate
As this task is being provided online, the specified document has to be uploaded in DAMS
For register Pharmacy Click Here
For more detail visit : Department of Drug Administration
- Department of Drug Administration-DDA
- Nepal Pharmacy Council-NPC
- Online Pharmacy in Nepal
- Pharmacists in Government Health Services of Nepal
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Pharma Info Nepal, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for visiting us.
______Thanks for Visiting Us______
Pharma Info Nepal (Nabin’s Blog) is Popular Pharmacy information sharing online platform initiated by Nabin Bist since 2019. Thousands of Pharmacy professionals have trusted Pharma Info Nepal as a right blog to find the latest Pharma opportunities, information & resources for pharmacy updates in Nepal . If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Pharma Info Nepal/If you also like to write an article, please feel free to contact at email@example.com. Thanks for visiting us.
Nepal’s Leading Pharma Portal | Complete Pharma Updates