Important Information Regarding Toxic Chemicals METHANOL Mixed HAND SANITIZER – DDA
Methanol, a toxic chemical that seriously affects health, was found in the hand sanitizers of five industries Direction of the Department of Drug Administration – DDA to stop the sale and distribution.
Hand sanitizer, which is considered effective for the prevention of corona virus, has been found to contain a toxic substance called methanol from various industries. According to the Department of Drug Administration, five industries, including four in Kathmandu and one in Bhaktapur, have used methanol in hand sanitizers during testing at the National Medicine Laboratory.
- Department of Drug Administration; DDA Urgent Notice Regarding Drug Recall
- Department of Drug Administration- DDA Important Information Regarding Recall of Medicine
- Department of Drug Administration Important Notice Regarding Remdesivir Injection
- Department of Drug Administration Notice Regarding Misinformation of Covid-19
- Urgent Information Regarding Drug RECALL ; Department of Drug Administration
Pharma Info Nepal (Nabin’s Blog) is Popular Pharmacy information sharing online platform initiated by Nabin Bist since 2019. Thousands of Pharmacy professionals have trusted Pharma Info Nepal as a right blog to find the latest Pharma opportunities, information & resources for pharmacy updates in Nepal . If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Pharma Info Nepal/If you also like to write an article, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for visiting us.
Nepal’s Leading Pharma Portal | Complete Pharma Updates