Advertisement and application forms for Self Finance Scheme(2020-21) for B.Pharmacy Embassy of India
The Embassy of India, Kathmandu invites applications from Nepali nationals to study Under-Graduate course in B.Pharmacy in Indian Universities/Institutions under Self-Financing Scheme for the academic year 2020-21:
B.Pharmacy : Applicants must have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks with at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) separately and 50% in English in the qualifying examination (equivalent to 10+2 standard of CBSE in India – Equivalence Certificate from AIU, New Delhi is required at the time of selection).
The Last Date for submission of application for these schemes is June 26, 2020 (Friday).
Appearing Candidates may also apply pending final declaration of their qualifying examination results equivalent to class 10+2 standard of CBSE. Acceptance of applications of such students will, however, depend upon their being able to obtain required percentage of marks and submission of Class XII Marks Sheet in the drop box kept at the main gate of the Embassy of India, Kathmandu on or before July 10, 2020.
How to Apply :
1. Application form should be submitted Indian Embassy website www.indembkathmandu.gov.in and filled in, preferably typed. The candidates should attach the following documents (4 Copies – notary attested) with the application form :
(a) Application form, duly filled in, with candidate’s recent photograph pasted at prescribed place in all the four copies.
(b) Citizenship certificate with its translation in English;
(c) Birth Certificate and its translation in English;
(d) Character Certificate from the Head of Institution last attended;
(e) Conversion of marks in percentage (%) from the Principal/Head of Institution last attended in a tabulated format.
(f) Certificates and Mark Sheets with percentage of marks of the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 (A certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi that the candidate’s qualifying examination is equivalent to 10+2 standard of CBSE in India for the purpose of admission to B.Pharmacy is required at the time of selection)
How to submit application:
The candidates may submit their applications (complete in all respects) and duly supported by required documents in the drop box kept at the main gate of the Embassy of India, Kathmandu on or before June 26, 2020 (last date of submission of application).
Please Note :
1. The applicants are advised that merely forwarding their application should not be treated as assurance for their selection. The Ministry will scrutinize all the applications and only after these are found complete in all respects will be processed further for consideration.
2. Shortlisted candidates are expected to comply with admission formalities and procedures of the respective colleges/universities. These may include specific medical examinations including AIDS test in India.
3. The list of colleges of respective courses are enclosed at Annexure along with application form. The seats are generally allocated in these Colleges / Institutes but may vary depending on final allocation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of India.
4. The seats under these schemes are on Self-Finance Basis and the Ministry does not provide any financial aid/scholarships to applicants selected under these schemes.
5. The Association of Indian Universities does not recognize the “Physical Science” equivalent to Physics & Chemistry. Such candidates may furnish separate marks for Physics & Chemistry failing which their applications will not be entertained at the time of application submission.
6. Applicants are advised to familiarize themselves with the procedures and fee etc. for obtaining the Equivalence Certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU) by visiting their website at http://www.aiuweb.org/Evaluation/evaluation.asp
7. Foreign students having PIO, OCI card and NRIs are not eligible to apply for these Self Financing Schemes
List of Pharmacy Colleges:
- 30. Shri G.S. Institute of Tech. & Scinece, Indore Madhya Pradesh
- 31. L.M. College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad Gujarat
- 32. Goa College of Pharmacy, Panji Goa
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) Scholarship Seats
- Bachelor of Pharmacy College in Nepal
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) – Pokhara University
- TU (IOM) Fee Structure Bachelor Programs (BPharma/BPH) Academic Year 2076/077
- Bachelors in Public Health (BPH)
- B.Pharmacy Entrance Exam Question Tribhuwan University(IOM)
Pharma Info Nepal (Nabin’s Blog) is Popular Pharmacy information sharing online platform initiated by Nabin Bist since 2019. Thousands of Pharmacy professionals have trusted Pharma Info Nepal as a right blog to find the latest Pharma opportunities, information & resources for pharmacy updates in Nepal . If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Pharma Info Nepal/If you also like to write an article, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for visiting us.
Nepal’s Leading Pharma Portal | Complete Pharma Updates