List of Banned Medicines in Nepal for Production Sale- Distribution and Import
List of Banned Medicines in Nepal for Production, sale-distribution and Import published by Department of Drug Administration. Government of Nepal has banned the following medicines for Production, sale-distribution and import (oral and parenteral use).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Teratogenicity Caused by Drugs in Pregnancy
- Pharmacists in Government Health Services of Nepal
- How To Take Metformin | How To Start Taking Metformin | How To Reduce Metformin Side Effects
- 50 Interesting Medicine Information Every Pharmacist Need to Know
- 80 Pharmacology Important terms Every Pharmacy Student Should Know
Pharma Info Nepal (Nabin’s Blog) is Popular Pharmacy information sharing online platform initiated by Nabin Bist since 2019. Thousands of Pharmacy professionals have trusted Pharma Info Nepal as a right blog to find the latest Pharma opportunities, information & resources for pharmacy updates in Nepal . If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Pharma Info Nepal/If you also like to write an article, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for visiting us.
Nepal’s Leading Pharma Portal | Complete Pharma Updates