Medicinal Chemistry Questions for Loksewa and License Exam
Some Important Questions for Nepal Pharmacy Council License exam and Pharmacy Loksewa Preparing Students. More than 10 questions always asked from the medicinal chemistry. I hope these questions will help you
1. Which of the following is aryl sulfonamide derivative?
2. Paracetamol undergoes metabolism by
- Oxidative deamination
3. Phenobarbital is classified as a
- Short-acting barbiturate
- Long acting-barbiturate
- Intermediate acting barbiturate
- Ultra-short-acting barbiturate
4. Toxic metabolite of paracetamol which causes hepatotoxicity is
- N-acetyl p-benzoquinone imine
- N-acetyl p-benzoquinone amine
- O-dealkyl acetaminophen
5. The basic ring present in amiodarone is
6. The basic ring present in atorvastatin is:
- None of above
7. Which one is strong in action?
- All of above
8. One of the following diuretics is similar to that of diazoxide:
9. Which of the following is without heterocyclic ring?
10 What is the chemical name of penicillin V?
- Phenoxy methyl penicillin
- Benzyl penicillin
- D- alpha-amino-p-hydroxy ethyl penicillin
- 2,6-dimethoxyphenyl penicillin
11. Nitrazepam can be synthesized from
- 2-bromo-5-amino benzophenone
- 2-Nitro-2-chloro acetophenone
- 2-Amino-5-nitro cyclohexanone
- 2-Amino-5 nitro-benzophenone
12. Clavulanic acid has a beta lactam ring fused to
- Thienyl system
- Thiodiazole system
- Thiazolidine system
- Oxazolidine system
13. Ethambutol molecule has
- Two chiral centers and 3 stereoisomers
- Two chiral centers and 4 stereoisomers
- Two chiral centers and 2 stereoisomers
- One chiral centers and 2 stereoisomers
14. In thiazides following substituent is essential for diuretic activity
- Chloro group at position 6
- Methyl group at position 2
- Sulphamoyl group at position 7
- Hydrophobic group at position 3
15. Proton pump inhibitors like omeprazole and lansoprazole contain the following ring system:
16. Identify the name of structure.
- None of above
17. Which is basic ring present in sulfomethoxazole?
- None of the above
18. Which of the following is not a synthetic drug?
19. Sulfonamides are metabolized by humans principally by
20. Which of the steroids have neuromuscular blocking activity?
21. Barbiturates are
- Derived from malonic acid
- Cyclic ureides
- Urea derivatives
- All of the above
22. Which isomer of ibuprofen is more active?
- S (–) isomer
- R (–) isomer
- S (+) isomer
- R (+) isomer
23. Which of following bound 99% to protein?
24. 4-diethyl amino 1-methyl butyl amino is side chain of following agents
- None of the above
- Both (a) and (b)
25. Which of following selective β-agonists contains pyridine ring?
26. Name of drug is………
27. Identify the name of mention structure.
28. Select the name of drug
29. Metronidazole can be synthesized from
- 4- nitroimidazole
- 3- methyl pyrazole
- 5- nitropyrazole
30. Which of the following heterocyclic rings is present in reserpine drug
- Nepal Pharmacy Council-NPC
- Department of Drug Administration-DDA
- Collection of Past Question Nepal Pharmacy Council License Exam
- Nepal Pharmacy Council Pharmacist License Exam Syllabus
- Pharmacist License Exam Model Question Set Based on NPC Syllabus
- Pharmacy Superviosr LokSewa Syllabus |Pharmacy Assistant 5th Level
- Pharmacy Supervisor|Loksewa|Question Paper with Answers|2068/2/13
Pharma Info Nepal (Nabin’s Blog) is Popular Pharmacy information sharing online platform initiated by Nabin Bist since 2019. Thousands of Pharmacy professionals have trusted Pharma Info Nepal as a right blog to find the latest Pharma opportunities, information & resources for pharmacy updates in Nepal . If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Pharma Info Nepal/If you also like to write an article, please feel free to contact at email@example.com. Thanks for visiting us.
Nepal’s Leading Pharma Portal | Complete Pharma Updates