Most Common Nepal Pharmacy Council License Exam Questions!
Most Common Nepal Pharmacy Council License Exam Questions collection by Pharma Info Nepal
The more Nepal Pharmacy Council License practice exam questions you practice, the better. Test questions afford students the opportunity to not only learn from their mistakes but also plug any gaps in their knowledge – a win-win situation.
1. Biological source of Harro
- Terminalia Chebula
- Emblica officinalis
- Terminalia arjuna
- Terminalia balerica
2. Which is contraindicated in patient with hyperkalemia?
3. Which of the following is antihypertensive except?
4. In which section of drug act 2035 has categraziation of drug?
- Section 16
- Section 15
- Section 18
- Section 17
5. Excessive production of uric acid may causes
6. Patients taking statins are counselled to avoid foods or drink that contain which of these?
- Grapefruit juice
- Tyramine-rich foods
- Milk or antacids
- Green, leafy vegetables
7. Antidote of opoid poisoning is
8. ‘Sweet Flag’ is synonym of
- Valeriana wallichi
- Asparagus Officinails
- Cassia fistula
- Acorus calmus
9. Chemical test used for identification of carbohydrates:
10. Hydrolysis of the ß-Lactum ring by bacterial ß-lactames yields-
- Amino penicilloic acid
- Amino penicillin
- Penicillic acid
- Penicilloic acid
11. Which prokinetic drug(s) produce(s) extra pyramidal side effects:
- Allof the above
12. नेपालसरकारले हालसालै कतिवटाऔषधिकोअधिकतम खुद्रामुल्य तोकेको छ?
- 96 वटा
- 97 वटा
- 98 वटा
- 99 वटा
13. A PRN order for a medication that is used on an ……. basis.
- As needed
- Sufficient quantity
14. Milk of Magnesia is used as:
- Both A & B
- Ulcer healing
15. Which one of the following are not the criteria for banning a drug?
- Irrational combination
- Misuse or abuse of drug
16. The incubation period for sterility testing is?
- 7 days
- 10 days
- 14 days
- 21 days
17. Steam distillation is used to isolate
- Volatile oil
- Fixed oil
18. Suppositories should be store in …………..
- Cool place
- Frozen condition
- Cold place
- Not specific
19. Abbreviation “SOS” stands for….
- When necessary
- At bed time
- To be taken with meal
20. The most common method of maintain drug inventory is …..
- ABC system
- Nepal Pharmacy Council Pharmacist License Exam Syllabus
- Nepal Pharmacy Council License Exam Syllabus Diploma Pharmacy
- Pharmacist License Exam Model Question Set Based on NPC Syllabus
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence Important Questions For License & Loksewa Examination
- Medicinal Chemistry Questions for Loksewa and License Exam
Pharma Info Nepal (Nabin’s Blog) is Popular Pharmacy information sharing online platform initiated by Nabin Bist since 2019. Thousands of Pharmacy professionals have trusted Pharma Info Nepal as a right blog to find the latest Pharma opportunities, information & resources for pharmacy updates in Nepal . If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Pharma Info Nepal/If you also like to write an article, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for visiting us.
Nepal’s Leading Pharma Portal | Complete Pharma Updates