Nepal Nursing Council 26th Name Registration Examination Notice (Licensing Examination)
Important information regarding the 26th Name Registration Certificate Examination (Licensing Examination) of Nepal Nursing Council
This information has been published for the information of all regarding the upcoming Licensing Examination to be taken by the Nepal Nursing Council as per the annual work schedule. Candidates appearing for the National Licensing Examination for Nurses (NLEN) must have passed Proficiency Certificate Level Nursing (PCL Nursing) or B.Sc. Nursing and candidates appearing for the National Licensing Examination for Midwives (NLEM) Must have passed Bachelor in Midwifery Science (BMS).
Online Form Submission Date – 2077/10/21 to 2077/11/20
Online double fee – From 2077/11/21 to 2077/11/27
Date of examination -2077/12/07 Saturday
- Exam link for filling online form exam.nnc.org.np Go to as instructed, You are requested to. Exam application form will not be available through any medium other than online.
- Examination fee is Rs. 1600.- (Rupees one thousand six hundred only) and delay fee Rs. 3100.- (Rupees only three thousand one hundred) Arrangement has been made to remit through eSewa.
- Detailed information regarding the examination can be obtained from the office of this council. Also, the council’s web site can be viewed at www.nnc.org.np or phone no. You can contact on 01-4372521. The Examination Committee of the Nepal Nursing Council may also conduct interviews with the candidates if it deems it necessary.
- Exam time will be from 9:00 am to 11:30 am (2 hours 30 minutes).
- All the candidates who come to join the registration exam have to take the exam due to the infection of Covid-19, When you come to the center, you must wear a mask. In addition, the fever of the examinees will be measured at each center
- The council will provide black gel pen to the candidates in the registration exam. Students appearing for the exam are advised not to bring and wear mobile phones, pens, watches, rings, earrings, tops and any other electronic devices.
- In the written test of the registration exam, 150 questions will be asked for both nursing and midwifery and the total will be 150. Only those who get 50% marks will be considered as successful candidates and in case of midwifery, there will be an additional 50 integers (OSPE). In order to be successful, the examinee has to get 80% marks.
- Candidates who fail the Written or Experimental Examination (OSPE) for Midwifery can also go online. You have to fill the form.