Nepal Pharmacy Council Very important information regarding recognition Educational Institution / College
Nepal Pharmacy Council Act 2057, chapter 4, of section 21 there is a provision that the educational degree and certificate awarded by any educational institution in the subject related to pharmacy business must be recognized by this council.In this regard, as some educational institutions have been found to be conducting programs without the approval of this council with the approval of various boards / universities / CTEVT, such educational degrees and certificates are not recognized by the council and the council is not obliged to register the names of manpower produced by such educational institutions.
Nepal Pharmacy Council Bijulibazar, Kathmandu,
Phone No .: 01-4780747
- Nepal Pharmacy Council-NPC
- Nepal Pharmacy Council License Exam Questions For Pharmacist and Assistant Pharmacist
- नेपाल फार्मेसी परिषद्को नाम दर्ता प्रमाणपत्र वितरण सम्बन्धी जरुरी सूचना
- FDA warned the public not to use Methanol containing Hand Sanitizer Products
- Vacancy Announcement Assistant Pharmacist Kirtipur Hospital
- B.Pharm/M.Pharm Vacancy Phytomax Care
- Vacancy Assistant Pharmacist Nepal Cancer Hospital
Pharma Info Nepal (Nabin’s Blog) is Popular Pharmacy information sharing online platform initiated by Nabin Bist since 2019. Thousands of Pharmacy professionals have trusted Pharma Info Nepal as a right blog to find the latest Pharma opportunities, information & resources for pharmacy updates in Nepal . If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Pharma Info Nepal/If you also like to write an article, please feel free to contact at email@example.com. Thanks for visiting us.
Nepal’s Leading Pharma Portal | Complete Pharma Updates