1. How many parts of 10% w/v solution and 4% w/v are to be mixed to produce 8% w/v solution.
2. How many grams of sodium chloride in 300ml of 0.9% w/v isotonic solution of NS
3. What is the percentage of zinc oxide in an ointment prepared by mixing 200g of 10% ointment, 50g of 20% ointment, and 100g of 5% ointment?
4. How many ml of liquified phenol should be used in compounding 240ml calamine lotion having 2.5% liquified phenol?
5. How many ml of 5% solution can be made from 40g of ephedrine sulphate?
6. What is the % of zinc oxide in an ointment prepared ny mixing 200g of ointment, 50g of 20% ointment and 100g of 5% ointment?
7. How many grams of a drug substance should be dissolved to make 4% (w/w) drug substance in 240g of solution with water?
8. You receive a prescription for amoxicillin 500mg stat, then 250mg t.i. d. x 10 days. How many 250mg capsule will you dispense?
- 28 Capsules
- 30 Capsules
- 32 Capsules
- 34 Capsules
9. Using Young’s rule, calculate the dose for a 5 year old child if the adult dose is 340mg.
10. Calculate the weight of 200ml of alcohol whose density is 0.816g/ml
11. Calculate the amount of 95% alcohol required to prepare 400ml of 45% alcohol
12. Calculate the volume of 95% alcohol required to prepare 6ooml of 70% alcohol.
13. What is the dose for an 8 months old infant if the average adult dose of a drug is 250mg
14. A penicillin solution has a half life of 21 days. How long will take it for the potency to drop to 80% of the initial potency.
15. Calculate the volume of 2kg of glycerin. The density of glycerin is 1.25g/ml.
Pharma Info Nepal (Nabin’s Blog) is Popular Pharmacy information sharing online platform initiated by Nabin Bist since 2019. Thousands of Pharmacy professionals have trusted Pharma Info Nepal as a right blog to find the latest Pharma opportunities, information & resources for pharmacy updates in Nepal . If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Pharma Info Nepal/If you also like to write an article, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for visiting us.
Nepal’s Leading Pharma Portal | Complete Pharma Updates