NPSS Conducting GMP Training for Pharmacy Students
Nepal Pharmacy Students Society (NPSS) in collaboration with Pharma Info Nepal will be conducting two day Good manufacturing practice (GMP) training for B Pharmacy Students.
“Future of quality product depends on GMP trained Pharmacist”
Nepal Pharmacy Student`s Society (NPSS) is a non-profitable organization that is committed to provide health care support to individuals and communities in need. Our organization has been working tirelessly for the few past years to improve health access and quality through various programs including blood donation, research and training, health-related quiz, school health programs, and health programs for underprivileged communities.
A pharmacy-related two-day training on GMP, by NPSS seeks to give participants a general or in-depth understanding for a pharmaceutical company to be GMP certified and its impact on quality of pharmaceutical products. Undergraduates (approximately 150) will be the participants. The goal of “Training on Good Manufacturing Practice for Pharmaceuticals in Nepal” is to prepare future pharmacist with knowledge and skills about quality management principles and guidelines that ensure products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards. At present, pharmaceutical sector of Nepal is in developing stage. This creates upcoming pharmacist for higher job opportunities in this particular sector. Receiving any support in organizing this training program from a company itself can prove to be highly beneficial to realize a pharmacist about importance to maintain product quality.
The proposed GMP training program will consist of comprehensive workshops, seminars and hands on training sessions facilitated by National Regulatory Body, industry experts and experienced pharmacists. Training will cover various aspects of GMP Guidelines.
- Introduction to GMP
- GMP regulations and guidelines
- Quality control and assurance in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Documentation and record keeping
- GMP in sterile and non-sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing
- GMP audits and inspections
Training on good manufacturing practice required for pharmaceuticals to pharmacy students can benefited in following ways:
- Specific outcomes: Students will able to know the basic concept of each components of GMP norms: WHO GMP guidelines
- General outcomes:
- Quality assurance: As a future pharmacist, students must be familiar to maintain high quality standards throughout the entire pharmaceutical manufacturing process creating strong sense of responsibility.
- Regulatory knowledge: Training on such programs will make student well prepared to work in industry and ensure that medication they handle are manufactured in compliance with relevant laws and regulation.
- Patient safety: Training on such topic will encourage students to minimize contamination risks and prevent errors on manufacturing process which leads to product and patient safety.
- Problem solving skills: GMP training incudes case studies that helps students to encounter problems and solve these issues in real world challenges in their professional career.
- Professional development: Training on this topic will increase a confidence of pharmacist about quality of a product.
- National Regulatory Agency (NRA) ( DDA, NML)
- Team of experts experienced relevant with pharmaceutical industry
How can students get benefited?
- Awareness in need for quality products
- Professional career development in regulatory, industrial and hospital setting
- Valuable Problem solving skills by critical thinking
- Better understanding and compliance with regulatory standards
- Global appreciation and international opportunities
Rs. 1250/- ( including t-shirts, lunch for 2 days, certificate, diary and pen, badge or identify card)
Nabin Bista (9868719471)
Sanjaya Acharya (9867767555)
We believe that this GMP training program will significantly benefit in quality of pharmaceutical products and ensure the safety and wellbeing of patients. So, we humbly request you to support us in making this program a grand success to uplift and update medical fraternity. Your contribution to make this program grand success would be a great help and source of encouragement for us and it will help the students in their practical life
For Name Registration: Click Here