1. Section 17 of Drug act 2035 speaks about
- Categorization of drug.
- Clinical trial
- Price fix.
2. When was APPON established?
3. Minimum qualification of chairman of Nepal pharmacy council.
- 10 year experience only
- Master degree only
- B.pharm with 10 year experience on pharmacy profession.
4. DDA was established in
5. NNF was published in
6. Nepal pharmacy council was established in
7. Which section of national drug policy provides prudent use of antibiotics?
8. How many pharmacopoeia are recognized in Nepal
9. Provisions of recommended letter to be obtained to established drug industry is mentioned in
- Chapter 4
- Section 7
10.औसधि परामर्स परिसद को अधक्ष्य को हुन्छ?
- .स्वस्थ मन्त्रि
- स्वस्थ सचिब
- औसधि बवास्थापक
11.मुदाको तहकिता लागुने अधिकार कसलाई हुन्छ ?
12. First private pharmaceutical company of Nepal is ?
- Chemi drug
13. Which university first established B.pharmacy programme in Nepal?
- Pokhara University
- Purbanchal university
14. Which of the following pharmacopoeia is not official in Nepal
- Chinese pharmacopoeia
16. The second revision of drug act in
17. Which section of drug sales and distribution code 2071 provide the provision of pharmacovigilance
- section 8
- section 9
- section 11
- Section 10
18. Drug registration regulation was revised in
19. Under which ministry was department of drug administration established in 2036?
- Law and justice
20. Which of the following is not included in preamble if drug act?
21. NDP was promulgated in
22. To prepare pharmacopoeia and other literature is the function of
23. When was NPA established?
24. Drug act consist of
- 40 chapter 7 section
- 7 chapter 40 section
- 7 Schedule 40 section
- All of above
25. Under which section of drug act 2035 there is the provision of prohibition on sales or distribution of date expired drugs
26. How many narcotic drugs are registered in nepal.
27. Which of the following is band in Nepal except
- Tetracycline liquid
28. Provision of clinical trial is related to which section of drug act 2035
- Section 30
- Section 31
- Section 26
- Section 29
29. Filling complainrr against order of administrator is iclueded in which section
- Section 21
- Section 25
- Section 18
- Section 9
30. Which of the following is not the fuction of Nepal pharmacy council?
- Registration shop
- Prepare syllabus of pharmacy course
- Register the name of pharmacist
- To prepare basic rules for admission on pharmacy programme
31. Which of the following is not included in preamble of drug act 2035
- Production of medicine
- Advertisement of drug
- Clinical trial of drug
- Safety of drug
32. Owner of industry means according to drug manufacturing code 2041
33. Total member of Drug Advisory committee is
34. What the minimum qualification of drug inspector
- Graduation of pharmacy
- Certificate level in pharmacy with five year experience on relevant subject
- Master in pharmacy
- Any one of above
35. Essential drug list of Nepal published in
36. Essential drug list of WHO published in
37. As per the drug act 2035 of nepal definition of drug covers the following except
- Any substance used for diagnosis
- Any substance used for prevention
- Any substance that affect the structure of body
- Any substance that is used for compounding
38.Misuse and abuse of drug in drug act 2035
- Section 18
- Section 25
- Section 19
- Section 29
39. How many regional medical stores have been established by the government of Nepal for logistic management and distribution of drugs?
40. According to hospital pharmacy directive 2072, minimum number of clinical pharmacist needed in 100 beds hospitals…
41. How many pharmacovigilance centers are in Nepal?
42. Clinical trial according to drug act means to do in;
- Human Beings
43. To keep the records of narcotics and poisonous drugs according to drug registration regulation 2043, included in section.
44. Time period of Nepal pharmacy council chairman is
- 2 year
- 4 year
- 5 year
- 10 year
45. Which of the following is not included in function of NPC
- To give recognition to educational institutes teaching the pharmacy profession
- To prepare such polices, plan and programme
- To fix qualification required to carry on pharmacy profession, enter the name of pharmacist and pharmacy assistant
- Registration of pharmacy
46. According to Hospital pharmacy guide line the MRP of drugs is not more than ……….. %.
47. Total members in Nepal pharmacy council is
48. Which of the following combination is band in Nepal?
- Amoxicillin + Clavunic acid
- Sulphamethoxazole + Trimethoprime
- Metronidazole + Diloxanide furate
- Norfloxacin + Tinidazole
49. Number of free distrusted medicine in Nepal by government of Nepal
- None of above
50. A person who carries on the pharmacy profession without getting his/her name registered with the council , such persons shall be punished with……
- Three thousands rupees
- Five month imprisonment
- Three month imprisonment only
- Three thousands rupees or with imprisonment for a term not exceeding three months or with both
- Pharmacy Supervisor|Loksewa|Question Paper with Answers|2068/2/13
- लोक सेवा आयोग फार्मेसी सुपरभाइजर पाचौ तह प्रश्नपत्र २०७५/२/६
- Collection of Past Question Nepal Pharmacy Council License Exam
- Pharmacist License Exam Model Question Set Based on NPC Syllabus
- Pharmacognosy Important Questions
- Pharmaceutical Calculations Questions For Pharmacy Students
- Pharmacognosy 50 Important Questions
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence Important Questions For License & Loksewa Examination
- B.Pharmacy Entrance Exam Question Tribhuwan University(IOM)
- कोभिड -१९ फार्मासिस्ट तथा साहायक फार्मासिस्टका लागि निर्देसिका NPA , NPC , PhAN , र HOSPAN को सयुक्त प्रयास
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RECOGNITION OF DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY PROGRAMME
- अस्पताल फार्मेसी सेवा निर्देशिका, २०७२
- Nepalese National Formulary-NNF 2018
- Pharmacy Superviosr LokSewa Syllabus |Pharmacy Assistant 5th Level
- Pharmacy Officer Syllabus Loksewa
- Vacancy Assistant Pharmacist Human Organ Transplant Centre
- Vacancy Pharmacist B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences
- Beximco Pharmaceuticals has Launched the First Generic Remdesivir- BEMSIVIR
- FDA approved a new vaginal gel for the prevention of pregnancy in women
- Various Types of HPLC Detectors
- Combination of Ritonavir, Lopanivir & Ribavirin helps coronavirus patients recover more quickly, study finds
- Top 25 Drug Mechanism of Action
- Nimesulide (NIMS), Uses, Side Effect, Dose
- Amlodipine, Uses, Side Effects, Dosages
- 80 Pharmacology Important terms Every Pharmacy Student Should Know
- Responsibilities and Role of Community Pharmacy & Hospital Pharmacy in COVID-19 outbreak
- Best Pharmacology Books Every Student Should Know
Pharma Info Nepal (Nabin’s Blog) is Popular Pharmacy information sharing online platform initiated by Nabin Bist since 2019. Thousands of Pharmacy professionals have trusted Pharma Info Nepal as a right blog to find the latest Pharma opportunities, information & resources for pharmacy updates in Nepal . If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Pharma Info Nepal/If you also like to write an article, please feel free to contact at email@example.com. Thanks for visiting us.
Nepal’s Leading Pharma Portal | Complete Pharma Updates