Pharmacy LokSewa Aayog Question Paper; Pharmacy Supervisor 5th Level.
These questions are based on the syllabus of Pharmacy Supervisor LokSewa Aayog. These 50 questions are previous questions of Pharmacy LokSewa Exam.
1. Which one is source of Anthraquinone?
2. The common name ‘Padamchal’ is for
- Valeriana jatamasnsi
- Mohania nepalensis
3. The crude drug is boiled in a specified volume of water for a defined time; it is then cooled and strained or filtered, the procedure is:
4. Which of the following plant constituents can be characterized by reversible complexion with proteins?
5. Which of the following is goal of PHC
- Reducing exclusion and social disparities in health
- Favorable population growth structure
- Reduction in the prevalence of preventable, communicable and other disease.
- Reduction in morbidity and mortality rates especially among infants and children.
6. Which of following medical condition will develope from sever blood loss?
7. The hormone responsible for a positive pregnancy test is:
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone
8. Which one is aprotic solvent?
9. Solvent commonly used in NMR is
- Carbon tetrachloride
10. In gas chromatography sample must be in
- Solid state
- Gas state
- Liquid state
11. Assay of furosemide is carried out by
- Back titration with NaOH
- Direct titration with NaOH
- Back titration with HCI
- Direct titration with HCl
12. What is pH range of methyl orange?
13. The analyte is used in the form of a solution in flame photometry because it should undergo
14. Analytical Method Validation is mention in _________ guidelines.
15. The size of a thin layer of adsorbent is about ____________
- 0.1 mm
- 0.2 mm
- 0.3 mm
- 0.4 mm
16. Which of the following is the most accurate method for microbial assay of antibiotics?
- Physical assay
- Chemical assay
- Biological assay
- Chemical and biological assay
17. Which of the following antibiotic have a sparing effect on the B12 in the diet?
18. The temperature of a refrigerator in a pharmacy should generally be
- Below zero
- Above 25
19. An example of Durable Medical Equipment (DME) could be
- Ostomy supplies
20. The most common method of maintain drug inventory is …..
- ABC system
21. The procurement process involves the_____ phase.
22. Logistic Management division was established in
- 2036 B.S.
- 2050 B.S.
- 2065 B.S.
- 2075 B.S.
23. Which of the following is the advantage of cost sharing scheme for drugs.
- Encourage rational drug use
- Consumer satisfaction
- Risk Sharing
- All of above
24. Logistic management for health post is done through
- Management Division of DHS
- Logistic management Division of DHS
- Department of Drug Administration
- Ministry of Commerce
25. In the drug store FIFO means:
- Drug store is empty
- Drug store is full of medicine
- First in first out
- None of above
26. Cost recovery drug scheme can mean
- Insurance plan
- User’s Charge
- Both of above
- None of above
27. The most common method for maintaining Drug Inventory is:
- Self Life
- ABC system
- None of Above
28. Who is responsible for preparation of hospital formulary?
- Health ministry
- Department head
29. Which one of the following is not the purpose of coating?
- Mask the taste
- To look elegant
- Increase efficacy
- Improve Stability
30. The parameter for accelerated study testing is mentioned in ………………….
- Drugs Act
- GMP guidelines
- ICH Guidelines
- Drug manufacturing Codes
31. Preamble of Drug act 2035 does not spoke on?
- Storage of drug
- Consuption of drug
- Quality of drugs
- Clinical trial drugs
32. Component in prescription should not content
- Patient Information
- Patient habit
- Direction to the patient
- Doctor signature
33. Which of the following drug is known as milk of amnesia
- Liquid paraffine
34. Which year Nepal Pharmacy council revised the minimum requirment for three year diploma in Pharmacy:
- April 2003
- July 2005
- June 2007
- Sep 2009
35. The number of essential drugs for free distribution by the goverment now is:
36. Which of the following antitubercular drug is bacteriostatic
37. Which of the following dosage forms would not be recommended for a patient who has an allergy to alcohol:
38. In which year the first ammendment of Drug Registration Regulation 2038 was done:
39. Bioavalilability is:
- Amount of drug taken orally
- Amount of drug that is metabolized in liver
- Fraction amount of administered drug that reaches the systemic circulation
- Amount of drug that excretes through kidney
40. Drug absorption is better with
- Insoluble drugs
- Lipid soluble drugs
- Ionized drugs
41. Pharmacopieal recommended pyrogen test for sterile product is
- LAL test
- Karl fischer test
- Kjedahl method
- Spectrophotometric method
42. Which one is preservative:
- Methyl paraben
- Magnesium sterate
43. Which of the following preparation is not for occular use
44. Goverment of Nepal issue a notice of banning for import export and production of harmful drugs under the drug act’s clause no:
- None of above
45. Methylation of one of the (OH- group) in morphine structure yield
46. Which of the following category of drug are saafest to use during pregnancy?
- Category A
- Category B
- Category C
- Category D
47. All of the following are method of size reduction except:
- Slicing & Cutting
48. APPON was established in
- 1972 A.D.
- 1990 A.D.
- 1986 A.D.
49. Antacids should not be given concurrently with
50. Goverment of Nepal fix the price of ………….. drugs
Note:- Practice these Question self we will mail answers comment your mail id. Please follow Pharma Info Nepal Facebook Page.
- Pharmacy Supervisor|Loksewa|Question Paper with Answers|2068/2/13
- लोक सेवा आयोग फार्मेसी सुपरभाइजर पाचौ तह प्रश्नपत्र २०७५/२/६
- Collection of Past Question Nepal Pharmacy Council License Exam
- Pharmacist License Exam Model Question Set Based on NPC Syllabus
- Pharmacognosy Important Questions
- Pharmaceutical Calculations Questions For Pharmacy Students
- Pharmacognosy 50 Important Questions
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence Important Questions For License & Loksewa Examination
- B.Pharmacy Entrance Exam Question Tribhuwan University(IOM)
- कोभिड -१९ फार्मासिस्ट तथा साहायक फार्मासिस्टका लागि निर्देसिका NPA , NPC , PhAN , र HOSPAN को सयुक्त प्रयास
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RECOGNITION OF DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY PROGRAMME
- अस्पताल फार्मेसी सेवा निर्देशिका, २०७२
- Nepalese National Formulary-NNF 2018
- Pharmacy Superviosr LokSewa Syllabus |Pharmacy Assistant 5th Level
- Pharmacy Officer Syllabus Loksewa
- Vacancy Assistant Pharmacist Human Organ Transplant Centre
- Vacancy Pharmacist B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences
- Beximco Pharmaceuticals has Launched the First Generic Remdesivir- BEMSIVIR
- FDA approved a new vaginal gel for the prevention of pregnancy in women
- Various Types of HPLC Detectors
- Combination of Ritonavir, Lopanivir & Ribavirin helps coronavirus patients recover more quickly, study finds
- Top 25 Drug Mechanism of Action
- Nimesulide (NIMS), Uses, Side Effect, Dose
- Amlodipine, Uses, Side Effects, Dosages
- 80 Pharmacology Important terms Every Pharmacy Student Should Know
- Responsibilities and Role of Community Pharmacy & Hospital Pharmacy in COVID-19 outbreak
- Best Pharmacology Books Every Student Should Know
Pharma Info Nepal (Nabin’s Blog) is Popular Pharmacy information sharing online platform initiated by Nabin Bist since 2019. Thousands of Pharmacy professionals have trusted Pharma Info Nepal as a right blog to find the latest Pharma opportunities, information & resources for pharmacy updates in Nepal . If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Pharma Info Nepal/If you also like to write an article, please feel free to contact at email@example.com. Thanks for visiting us.
Nepal’s Leading Pharma Portal | Complete Pharma Updates