PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER VACANCY TIME PHARMACEUTICALS
Vacancy Publish Date :- 2020/1/10
Last Date of Vacancy :- 2020/1/17
No of Vacancy :- 1
Job Description : –
|Job Title:||Product Development Officer (PDO)||Department:||Market Planning|
|Reporting to:||Market Planning Manager (MPM)||Status:||Regular|
|Work Station||Marketing and Liaison Office , Bakhundole, Lalitpur|
|Authority:||Exercises authorities as delegated by Market Planning Manager & Deputy Managing
|Functional Relationship:||Directors, Departmental Heads, Relevant Employees, Team Leaders, HR Department, Relevant Agencies of Government of Nepal and Stockiest.
|Accountable to:||Marketing Employees, Customers, Board of Directors, Shareholders and Stakeholders of the Company|
The PDO will work directly in support of the Market Planning Manager on all activities related to Marketing Planning Department. The PDO is a member of the Time Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. team assisting for the improved and sustained performance to achieve company goal. The PDO must be able to demonstrate all the required activities to achieve the Corporate Mission of the Company.
Essential Job Functions
The PDO shall perform any or all of the following:
- PDO will responsible to look after all the products, sales and market promotion activities.
- Needs to develop, implement and update product training and competitor information to sales force on an ongoing process.
- Needs to participate in planning sales promotion of existing products, analyze sales data and develop market strategies to enhance Secondary Sales by carrying out market research activity
- Needs to identifying new markets, building up latest concepts in promotional inputs such as literature, leaflets, brochures, physician samples, gifts etc and visiting customers (Doctors) in a field with these latest inputs along with sales team in and outside Kathmandu valley.
- Should evaluate the practicality and potential of new products, provide the proposal along with forecast and design the strategies for effective launching, being in communication with R & D and Sales team.
Compliance with policies, rules/regulations, and guidelines
Adheres to relevant policies, rules, regulations and guidelines and Drug regulatory policies
Minimum Education Attainment: B. Pharm from reputed University (candidates with higher education and relevant experiences will be preferred)
The incumbent must be creative and have the following competencies:
- Ability to establish a working relationship with the stakeholders of pharmaceuticals sector at various levels.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and willing to work flexible hours
- Skills on planning; communication, interpersonal dealing; team building and coaching
- Good knowledge of MS Office – Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook
- Good command of verbal and written English and Nepali language
Pharma Info Nepal (Nabin’s Blog) is Popular Pharmacy information sharing online platform initiated by Nabin Bist since 2019. Thousands of Pharmacy professionals have trusted Pharma Info Nepal as a right blog to find the latest Pharma opportunities, information & resources for pharmacy updates in Nepal . If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Pharma Info Nepal/If you also like to write an article, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for visiting us.
Nepal’s Leading Pharma Portal | Complete Pharma Updates