Vacancy Announcement Pharmacist for ECHS Polyclinic Pokhara by Embassy of India
Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) is a medical scheme launched by Govt of India to provide free medical treatment to the ex-servicemen pensioners and their dependents of Indian Armed Forces. Applications are invited in the following link . Employment will be on contractual basis without any pensionary benefits:-
Last date for submission of application for the above mentioned vacancy is 08 March 2020. For terms & conditions and other details, kindly see our website https://www.indembkathmandu.gov.in/
- Basic Qualification :- B Pharmacy from a recognized Institute. Or 10+2 with Science stream (Physics Chemistry,Biology) from a recognized Board. And Approved Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act
- Work Experience :- Minimum 03 yrs work experience
- Desirable Attributes :- Any Diploma/ Course in Specially Pharmacy
- Salary :- Rs 44,960/-
Date and time of Interview – Will be informed subsequently
Place of interview – ECHS Polyclinic Kathmandu, Pokhara and Dharan.
Terms & Conditions.
1. Age. Candidates should meet the age criteria mentioned above.
2. Contractual Terms & Conditions. The contract will be for a period of one year subject to review of their conduct and performance during the employment. The contractual employees will not be entitled to any allowance, financial benefits or concessions as admissible to Govt employees.
3. Working Hours. The working hours for staff would be 48 hours per week (8×6) from Sunday to Friday, Saturday being a holiday.
4. Medical Fitness. Medical Fitness certificated has to be produced.
5. Attestation Form. An Attestation form as enclosed herewith is required to submitted along with the application form.
Application alongwith copy of Nagrikta Praman Patra (NPP) and copies of relevant certificates may be sent at the following address :-
Pokhara Officer-in-Charge ECHS Polyclinic Embassy of India Pension Paying Office Pokhara (Nepal) Tele No – 061-430232
Pharma Info Nepal (Nabin’s Blog) is Popular Pharmacy information sharing online platform initiated by Nabin Bist since 2019. Thousands of Pharmacy professionals have trusted Pharma Info Nepal as a right blog to find the latest Pharma opportunities, information & resources for pharmacy updates in Nepal . If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Pharma Info Nepal/If you also like to write an article, please feel free to contact at email@example.com. Thanks for visiting us.
Nepal’s Leading Pharma Portal | Complete Pharma Updates