Vacancy Medical Centre Nurse Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal
• Good command of written English essential; good spoken English desirable.
• Client/patient focus
• Highly developed interpersonal skills
• Computer competent (Word, Excel, PowerPoint as minimum).
• Collaborative Team player
ELIGIBILITY, REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in general clinical care, preferably in international standard hospitals.
• You will be responsible for following Universal Precautions, managing waste, on-site procurement activities, stock inventory, managing appointments and other tasks as directed by the Medical Centre Manager. You will engage in teamwork and collaborative learning amongst all the staff and will ensure the correct use of the medical equipment, the information systems and participate for the quality assurance within the centre and the management of feedback and complaints.
Please read through the attached Job Description for further information on job responsibilities.
• The job is offered for 3 years initially and may be extended on the basis of need and performance.
• The application submission deadline is Wednesday 1st July 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for aptitude tests and interview. No telephone calls will be entertained.
Pharma Info Nepal (Nabin’s Blog) is Popular Pharmacy information sharing online platform initiated by Nabin Bist since 2019. Thousands of Pharmacy professionals have trusted Pharma Info Nepal as a right blog to find the latest Pharma opportunities, information & resources for pharmacy updates in Nepal . If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Pharma Info Nepal/If you also like to write an article, please feel free to contact at email@example.com. Thanks for visiting us.
Nepal’s Leading Pharma Portal | Complete Pharma Updates