WHO Pharmaceutical News Letter, 2020 No.2
The WHO Pharmaceuticals Newsletter provides you with the latest information on the safety of medicines and legal actions taken by regulatory authorities around the world. It also provides signals based on information derived from the WHO global database of individual case safety reports, VigiBase.
This edition of the Newsletter also includes the recommendations from the 42nd Annual Meeting of Representatives of National Pharmacovigilance Centres participating in the WHO Programme for International Drug Monitoring. Given the current interest over the use of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine in COVID-19, we have also included a summary of case safety reports in Vigibase for these products.
- Beximco Pharmaceuticals has Launched the First Generic Remdesivir- BEMSIVIR
- Various Types of HPLC Detectors
- Combination of Ritonavir, Lopanivir & Ribavirin helps coronavirus patients recover more quickly, study finds
- 80 Pharmacology Important terms Every Pharmacy Student Should Know
- Information about Nitrosamine Impurities in Medications
- Principles of Drug Action
Pharma Info Nepal (Nabin’s Blog) is Popular Pharmacy information sharing online platform initiated by Nabin Bist since 2019. Thousands of Pharmacy professionals have trusted Pharma Info Nepal as a right blog to find the latest Pharma opportunities, information & resources for pharmacy updates in Nepal . If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Pharma Info Nepal/If you also like to write an article, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for visiting us.
Nepal’s Leading Pharma Portal | Complete Pharma Updates