Roles and responsibilities:
- Dispense prescription medication and other medical products to patients.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals and counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Serves patients by preparing medications, giving pharmacological information.
- Completes patients’ sales transactions for purchase of prescription and over-the-counter medications as well as other pharmaceutical products.
- Maintain current registration and proper analysis of patient inflow in each service department.
- Prepare billing information for medications and manage inventory.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures.
- Comply with DDA drug laws as regulated by the Nepal Government.
- Provide the daily, weekly and monthly report to the management.
- Be in charge for all that concerns pharmacy operations carried out of the medical center, including medical camps and youth social activities in the whole area.
- Willing to innovate, evolve and expand our pharmacy and be ready to dare for changing the concept of a pharmacy to its most modern extent.
- SLC + three (3) years course from Nepali University Or B. Pharm.
- Minimum two (3) years of proven experience
- Computer and software knowledge, and have certificates of Nepal Pharmacy Council.
- The work station is Bodgaun Medical Centre, Sindupalchwok.
- 25 days per month in working station.
- The running hours of Medical Centre are 9:00 to 17:00 – with an hour of lunch break. But the center accepts emergency cases at any hour and you’ll have to be available to perform during emergency cases at any time.
- Vacancy Announcement Pharmacy Assistant/ Pharmacist Nepal Mediciti
- Vacancy Announcement for Pharmacist WHO Nepal
- Vacancy Announcement For Pharmacist Medrik Pharmaceuticals
- Vacancy Announcement for Pharmacist and Staff Nurse
- Vacancy Announcement Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Gandaki University