B.Pharmacy Entrance Exam Model Questions
B.Pharmacy Entrance Exam Model Questions specially focused on specific subject questions which ask from Diploma Pharmacy course. 20 questions ask from Diploma Pharmacy course in B.Pharmacy entrance exam. MEC will take the exam.
Read Also: Bachelor of Pharmacy College in Nepal
1. 1 tablespoonful is equivalent to
2. Which of the following drugs has “double of acetylcholine“ structure?
3. Sodium lauryl sulfate is most widely used as;
A. Tooth paste filler
D. Foaming agent
4. If an API has more than one crystalline form than it is known as ….
C. Amorphous form
D. All of above
5. Alchol conatning pharmaceutical preparation is called?
6. Acacia paste is used in tablet formulation as;
B. Emulsifying agent
D. Pasting agent
7. Which university for the first time introduced the certificate level pharmacy education in Nepal?
A. Pokhara University
B. Kathmandu University
C. Tribhuwan university
D. Purwanchal university
8. Suitable indicater for titration of weak acid and weak base is-
A. Methyl red
B. Mixed indicator
D. Methyl yellow
9. To control the growth of micro-organism used chemical is called?
10. Which of the following dosages forms doesn’t required sterility test?
A. Eye drop
B. Ear drop
C. Parental preparation
D. Rectal suppository
11. The antibiotic dose not consume with calcium ion
D. All of above
12. Most of the drug are metabolized in
13. Amphetamine is called
A. Superman drug
B. Wonder drug
C. Queen of drug
D. King of drug
14. NSAIDs are contraindicated in
D. Peptic ulcer
15. The term antipyretics is related to
16. Aspirin act as
D. N one
17. One teaspoonful equivalent to
18. Scientific name of yarsagumba is
A. Cardyceps sinesis
B. Cordyceps walachi
C. Cordyceps emodi
D. All of the above
19. Pessaries is used in
20. The abbreviation `gutt´ stands for
21.The anti dote of methanol poisoning is
A. Activated charcoal
22. Measles vaccine is usually given at
A. At birth
23. Isoniazid is drug for
24. Vaccine are usually stored at temp.
25. Antacid is the most common example of
26. Senna is used as:
D. Anti -allergic
27. The scientific name of `tulsi´ is
A. Ocimum santum
B. Azadirachta indica
C. Atropa belladonna
D. Rawoulfia serpentia
28. Opium is obitaned from
A. Digitalis purpurea
B. Foeniculum vulgare
C. Solanum nigrum
D. Papaver somniferum
29. Queen of modern medicine
A. Sulfa drug
30. Dapsone is a drug mainly used in
31. Sublingal tablet is place under
33. The functional group which contributes to the instability of aspirin is
34. Which of the following gland that holds the body’s thermostat?
37. The best example of poly-embryonic is—
38. Which one of the following is an insectivorous plant?
39. The geometry of NaCl is—
40. Which era could be called the age of mammals?
41. Which of the following solvents is used for dry cleaning of clothes?
42. What is the other name for the cork tissue?
43. Mammary glands are modified
44. Mammalian erythrocytes are
- 10 Best B Pharmacy College in Nepal
- Bachelor of Pharmacy(B.Pharm) Curriculum Tribhuvan University IOM
- B Pharmacy Entrance Exam Questions Specific Subject
- What is B Pharm?
- B Pharmacy Entrance Exam Questions
- B.Pharmacy Entrance Exam Syllabus