Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) Entrance Exam Syllabus
M Pharmacy in Nepal is conducted by three University, Kathmandu University, Pokhara University, Purbanchal University. In the faculty of Industrial Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Care, Natural Product Chemistry, Clinical Pharmacy. In the past, all the universities were different pattern of entrance exam, but this year, all the universities will take medical education commission the common entrance exam. Here we mention the Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) Entrance Exam Syllabus
- B. Pharmacy or equivalent degree recognized by the government of Nepal.
- Registered in Nepal Pharmacy Council.
- Registered in the respective professional council of the applicant’s own country for foreign candidates.
- Candidates should score a minimum of 50% (pass marks) in the Entrance Examinations conducted by the Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be in the merit list.
B. Examination Format:
- Question type: Single best response type of multiple choice questions
- Option: Four options (A, B, C, D)
- Number of questions: 200
- Full marks: 200
- Cognitive ratio: Recall:Understanding:Application – 30:50:20
- Duration: 3 hours
|1.||Biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics||20|
|6.||Pharmacology and toxicology||18|
- Bachelor of Pharmacy(B.Pharm) Curriculum Tribhuvan University IOM
- Nepal Pharmacy Council – NPC
- History of Pharmaceutical Development in Nepal