Nepal Pharmacy Council License Exam Questions
Nepal Pharmacy Council License Exam Questions for Diploma Pharmacy and Bachelor of Pharmacy, these questions are asked in various past exam of NPC.
1. The body that advice GoN on the basic principles and administrative matters relating to drugs is:
2. The real time stability testing condition for Nepal:
3. Sale and distribution of register drug only is included in section……….?
4. Record of Narcotic and poisonous drug should be kept according to………of drug standard regulation 2043
a. Schedule 4
b. Schedule 5
c. Schedule 7
d. Schedule 8
5. Borntrager is the identification test of
6. Chromotogary is which process
7. Which is non absorbable suture?
8. Clavunic acid is …..
b. Semi synthetic
c. Beta lactamse
9. Which of the following oil is used as vehicle of oily injectables?
a. Arachis oil
b. Linseed oil
c. Castor oil
d. Jojoba oil
10. OCP are not effective when co-administered with
11. Which is alkaloid containing
12. Delayed effect of drug is categorized as
a. Type A ADR
b. Type B ADR
c. Type C ADR
d. Type D ADR
13. Which is bacterial vaccine except?
14. Which is sulfur containing vitamin?
a. Ascorbic acid
15. Which drug have DNA gyrage MOA
16. Minimum floor space requirement for a hospital pharmacy as per drug sales and distribution code is…
a. 120 sq ft
b. 130 sq ft
c. 135 sq ft
d. 150 sq ft
17. Phase-II reaction of drug biotransformation:
a. Decrease its water solubility
b. Include activity of cytochrome P-450
c. Usually leads to inactivation of drug
d. Doesnot include acetylation
18. Among the following disease modifying drugs used in rheumatoid arthritis, fastest symptoms relief is obtained with:
d. MTX ( Methotrexate)
19. Who is responsible to prepare the standard treatment schedule in Nepal?
c. TU IOM
20. Which of the following is enzyme inducers
21. Composition of white field ointment
a. benzoic acid and salicylic acid
b. benzoic acid and citric acid
c. potassium iodide
d. benzoic acid and iodine
22. Which is not the aim of STG
a. Uniformity in practice
b. No need of referral
c. Avoid mistakes
d. Managing in low cost
23. Which one of the following is not role of community pharmacist?
a. Monitor adherence to the therapy
b. Keeps medication records
c. Therapeutic drug monitoring
d. Providing education to the other health professionals
24. Weight of rectal suppository for adult is an:
25. What is the pH of ophthalmic solution?
26. How many percent of abrasives should be present on dentifrices?
27. Which of the above does not lies under primary packaging materials?
a. Blister package
b. Strip package
c. Aluminum foils
28. Which is the best packaging method for the hygroscopic, light sensitive & less profit margin pharmaceutical product?
a. Blister Packaging
b. Strip Packaging
c. Alu – Alu Packaging
d. PVDC Alu Packaging
29. Which coloring agent can be used while formulating the pharmaceutical suspension with strawberry flavor?
c. Allura Red
d. Panceous 4R
30. Contact lenses are made from:
a. Poly ethyl mathacrylate
b. Poly methyl mathacrylate (Lucite)
d. Poly vinyl methacrylate
31. SGOT test is related to
32. Tablet designed to produce solutions that release carbon dioxide simultaneously is called?
a. Dispersible tablet
b. Effervescent tablet
c. Film coated tablet
d. Enteric coated tablet
33. Moisture content in soft gelatin cell is……….
34. Which of the following drug increase the excretion of uric acid?
35. Which of the following drug is used to treat acute gout?
36. Oral contraceptive failure in rifampicin therapy is due to their:
a. Decreased Excretion
b. Increased Absorption
c. Increased Metabolism
d. Inhibition of Cyst Formation
37. Which of the following drug does not cause Hypoglycemia?
38. Which of the following drug is used in mania and bipolar depression?
c. Sodium valproate
39. Prescriber direction to the pharmacist regarding dosages from and number of dosages is comes under the part of prescription known as
40. Swelling index is used to measure………..content in herbal drugs
41. Use of Glycrihizza is
42. If 10mg of naproxen produce the same analgesic response as 100mg of ibuprofen,which of the following satetemant is correct
a. Naproxen is a full agonist , and ibuprofen is a partial agonist
b. Naproxen is a compitative antagonist
c. Naproxen is more efficacious than is ibuprofen
d. Naproxen is more potent than ibuprofen
43. Which is short acting benzodiazepines except?
44. ————– test is not required for coated tablets
45. The RPM of friability test apparatus is
46. Acceraltion stability testing is performed for the duration of ——– months
47. True tannin gives positive reaction to
a. Murexide reaction
b. Vitali-morin test borntargers test
c. Goldbetter test
d. Ninhydrin test
48. Thalleioquin test is use to identify
a. Indole alkoiloids
b. Cinchona alkolids
c. Tropane alkoids
d. Opium alkoids
49. Tinspora sinesis is generally used in tretaement of
b. Heart problems
c. Kideny disease
50. In which chapter of drug act 2035 has mention about manufacture , sales , distribution , export and import of drug
a. Chapetr 4
b. Chapeter 3
c. Chapter 5
d. Chapter 6
|1. c||11. d||21. a||31. b||41. a|
|2. c||12. d||22. b||32. b||42. d|
|3. d||13. c||23. c||33. b||43. d|
|4. c||14. c||24. b||34. c||44. d|
|5. b||15. b||25. c||35. b||45. d|
|6. d||16. a||26. c||36. c||46. c|
|7. d||17. c||27. d||37. a||47. c|
|8. a||18. c||28. c||38. b||48. b|
|9. a||19. a||29. a||39. b||49. d|
|10. d||20. c||30. b||40. d||50. a|