Vacancy Announcement for Cluster Pharmacist at Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal
The Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal (GWT (N)) invites applications from suitably qualified and interested applicants for the position of Cluster Pharmacist based in AWC Damak.
- Must have good command of both spoken and written English and Nepali
- Must be computer literate and should have knowledge of Pharmacy Inventory software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, paying careful attention to detail and managing multiple tasks.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy with at least 2 years of work experience post qualification
- Current unrestricted registration as a Pharmacist with Nepal Pharmacy Council (NPC)
- Working knowledge and application of relevant Country legislation governing Pharmacy Service Delivery
The position holder will be responsible for implementing Pharmacy related Clinical Care and Clinical Governance in his/her Cluster Medical Centres in accordance with all GWT (N) Standards of Medical Service delivery, Quality Standards, Policies and Procedures. S/he is responsible for the Pharmacy Service delivery and management at all GWT clinics in the cluster in liaison with the clinical staff in the medical centres.
Note: Please read through the attached Job Description for further information on job responsibilities.
The position falls in EG03 of GWT (N) pay structure and will receive a basic monthly salary of NPR 59,596. All other benefits and facilities will be as per GWT(N) Regulations and Policy. The job is offered for 3 years initially and may be extended further on the basis of need and performance.
Qualified, experienced and interested applicants are invited to apply for the position by 17 December 21 by 17:00hrs.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the assessment process.
To download the full job advert, click here.
To download the full job description, click here.
To apply, click here.
- Vacancy Announcement at Madan Bhandari Academy of Health Sciences
- Vacancy Announcement for Assistant Professor (Pharmacist) Kathmandu University
- Vacancy Announcement for Pharmacist at CTEVT Colleges