Vacancy Announcement Pharmacist NHSSP
Pharmacist Vacancy Announcement Nepal Health Sector Support Programme – NHSSP
Ukaid/Nepal Health Sector Support Programme Vacancy Announcement for Pharmacist and various posts.
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Reference: Nepal Health Sector Support Programme (NHSSP)
Contract type: Full time, fixed term contract
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Closing date: Friday, 19 March, 2021
Nepal Health Sector Support Programme (NHSSP) is a technical assistance programme to the Government of Nepal’s Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP), funded with UK Aid, designed to support the goals of Nepal Health Sector Strategy (2015/16 – 2020/21) and contribute to the MoHP’s efforts to provide quality health services leaving no-one behind. It is implemented by a consortium led by Options, with HERD International and Oxford Policy Management.
Options seeks a Pharmacist to provide technical assistance (TA) under the Leadership and Governance Thematic Area. The aim of this thematic area is to provide effective technical inputs to the Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP) /DoHS to enable them to deliver against the objectives of NHSP 3, especially policy performance improved through better formulated and implemented policies across the spheres, with governance functions carried out efficiently, effectively, equitably and in a responsive manner.
The main responsibility of the Pharmacist is to build the technical capacities within the Management Division/Logistics Management Section of the MoHP, and provincial & local procurement entities to establish/strengthen procurement processes for pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical goods and services; ensure that these comply with the procedures of the Public Procurement Act and Regulations of Nepal and of other relevant regulatory authorities; and aim to make processes transparent and duty-bearers accountable.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Minimum 8 – 10 years’ professional experience in procurement issues with a special focus on health products and pharmaceuticals
- Specific experience in the policy development, procurement, project management of health related products (including preparing technical specifications of medicines, processes, market knowledge, etc.)
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical and drug related laws and policies in Nepal and of the regional market
- Knowledge and experience on GMP and quality assurance of pharmaceutical items
- Knowledge of supply chain management
- Skills and attributes
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently or as part of a team
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Ability to make and articulate clear decisions
- Strong internal and external communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to collaborate and be a team worker
- Excellent negotiation abilities
- Willingness to travel within Nepal
- Commitment to equal opportunities
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- The right to work in Nepal
- To apply, please fill in the form here
- Closing date for applications is: 19 March 2021
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record check, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
For more visit: https://options.co.uk/jobs/pharmacist
- Vacancy Announcement Magnus Pharma
- Vacancy Announcement Livecare Pharmaceuticals
- Vacancy Announcement Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Gandaki University
- Vacancy Announcement TIME Pharmaceutical
- Vacancy Announcement Nepal Remedies Pharmaceuticals
- Vacancy Announcement QbD Pharmaceuticals
- Vacancy Announcement Deurali Janta Pharmaceuticals
- Vacancy Announcement Associate Professor Medicinal Chemistry