Vacancy Announcement Procurement and Supply Chain Officer Pharmacist
FHI 360 Announces Vacancy for Procurement and Supply Chain Officer Pharmacist.
FHI 360 has been working in Nepal since 1993 in the areas of HIV/AIDS, family planning/reproductive health, nutrition, antimicrobial resistance, environment, capacity building, civil society and media strengthening, and governance reform. FHI 360’s work is grounded in evidence and aligns with and provides support to the Government of Nepal’s development priorities and plans. FHI 360 requests applications from the qualified individuals for working for a short-term assignment for the United States Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)- and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)-supported Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) Nepal.
Position: Procurement and Supply Chain Officer
The consultant will be responsible for supporting logistic section of National Center for AIDS and STD Control (NCASC).
- Support in quantification and forecasting of HIV commodities.
- Support in maintaining stock database and HIV commodity tracking database using prescribed software.
- Support in preparing Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSM) plans undertake reviews as and when needed by the program.
- Support in storing HIV commodities and related supplies according to proper storage guidelines and maintain quality, safety and security of stock.
- Support Logistics Task Force Meeting on regular basis as per the need and plan and update the minute.
- Assist to review procurement plan and implementation schedule.
Qualifications and requirements
- Master’s degree in Pharmacy/Public Health with two years of experience or Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/Public Health with four years of experience in procurement and supply chain management of health care commodities or in relevant field.
- Familiar with health products inventory management information system
- Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite Applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proficient data analysis & presentation skills and have ability to resolve supply chain challenges.
Interested and qualified individuals are requested to send a cover letter, updated CV with proposed daily rates and list of two references to Nepal.email@example.com
Note: Interested candidates are encouraged to visit official website of organization and complete the application process as per given instruction. Please follow our Facebook Page – Pharma Info Nepal for more vacancies and update. Best wishes.