Vacancy Announcement Quest Pharmaceuticals
Vacancy Announcement at Quest Pharmaceuticals for Assistant Brand Manager.
We are looking for an Assistant Brand Manager (ABM) for Marketing and Planning division to manage product positioning, product planning and promotional campaigns. The successful ABM should be able to make strategies for improving the brand value of existing products, and research new products that can contribute to company’s brand value.
- Strategic development and execution of multiple marketing initiatives from concept phase to national launch
- Ability to analyze market research, industry trends, and the competitive marketplace to identify breakthrough brand and product opportunities and make recommendations to senior leadership
- Formulate marketing plans to effectively and efficiently engage our consumer target
- Work closely with peers to devise and execute an integrated strategy
- Manage marketing expenditures to drive forecast and maintain budget
- Ability to provide innovative ideas/concept for visual aid designing
- Provide training to MDO regarding product usage, dosage and administration
- Ability to understand and search scientific literatures/journals
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy with experience, Master’s degree in Pharmacy; both with MBA strongly preferred
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in brand management; Candidates that has no work experience are also encouraged to apply.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Solid experience in strategy/brand development, including brand positioning and brand building activities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; basic knowledge of Graphic Design is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as outstanding aptitude for time management
- Strong logical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong project management, and presentation skills
- Thoroughness, creativity, interpersonal awareness, relationship management and influencing skills as well as proficiency in problem solving, and the ability to multitask
Proficient in English language
Vacancy Deadline: 31st Ashwin 2078
Quest Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity provider, and encourages applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of gender, social or geographic backgrounds. Quest values professionalism and will only accept qualified applications, as the positions demand. Compromises on ethics are not tolerated at Quest Pharmaceuticals.
For more detail visit: https://www.quest.com.np/
- Vacancy Announcement for Lecturer Kathmandu University
- Vacancy Announcement Chief of Party Nepal USP
- Vacancy Announcement for Pharmacist Time Pharmaceuticals