Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) Madan Bhandari Academy of Health Sciences
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) Madan Bhandari Academy of Health Sciences ( MBAHS)
The current scarcity of competent health professionals has been recognized by the Government of Nepal especially in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. With the aim of fulfilling the national need of workforce of graduate-level, MBAHS, through its Department of Pharmacy, made adequate preparations for running the Bachelor of Pharmacy program in the academic year 2077/78. The entry requirements and admission process in this program will be as per the rules, regulations, and guidelines set by the Medical Education Commission.
MBAHS has developed its curriculum for the B. Pharmacy program with the expertise of eminent leaders in the field of Pharmacy and in reference to the curricula of programs currently being offered in Nepal and abroad. The Academic Council of MBAHS approved the curriculum of the B. Pharmacy program. The curriculum has been designed to produce competent graduate-level pharmacy health professionals. Practice sessions in communication skills will assist our students in becoming better communicators, good team leaders, and patient-friendly pharmacy professionals.
The course of study for the B. Pharmacy program shall extend over a period of eight semesters (four academic years) with academic activities as well as educational tours in first seven semesters (three and half academic years) and mandatory internship posting in the last semester (half academic year).
It has committed itself to become a center for excellence in pharmaceutical education and research and be a leader in the field of pharmaceutical sciences with the objective of strengthening the health care of the country.
- Advanced scientific knowledge through integrated learning and research
- State of art laboratories including simulation laboratories for pharmacology
- Focused on hands-on practical experience and research activities for becoming better pharmacy professionals
- Compulsory internship in community or clinical or hospital or pharmaceutical industry for 6 months
- Educational tours and excursions to the botanical gardens, pharmaceutical industries, and hospitals.
A B. Pharmacy program at MBAHS takes eight semesters (four years) to complete, including an internship.
MAJOR SUBJECTS COVERED
- Integrated Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Integrated Industrial Pharmacy
- Integrated Clinical Pharmacy
- Integrated applied medical sciences
- Integrated research methodology
- Integrated plant and herbal medicine
Fee of Bachelor of Pharmacy ( B. Pharm) is 750000.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy(B.Pharm) Tribhuvan University IOM
- B.Pharmacy Entrance Exam Model Question TU KU PU