Pharmacology Model Question Set – II
Pharmacology mcqs for various pharmacy competitive exams: Nepal Pharmacy Council License Exam, Pharmacy Loksewa and Hospital Pharmacy exams.
1. Which of the following is not converted into an active metabolite?
2. Alpha 2 agonists cause all of the following except:
3. Which of the following is a mixed alpha and beta agonist?
4. Which of the following drugs acts on trabecular mesh work and affects the aqueous outflow?
5. Which of the following antihypertensives is not given in pregnancy?
6. All of the following can be administrated in acute hypertension during labour except:
a. IV Labetalol
b. IV Nitroprusside
c. IV Hydralazine
d. IV Esmolol
7. The site of action of the furosemide is:
a. Thick ascending limb of loop of Henle
b. Descending limb of loop of Henle
c. Proximal convoluted tubule
d. Distal convoluted tubule
8. Peripheral vasospasm is observed with which of the following antiparkinsonian drugs?
9. Which of the following intravenous anesthetic agents is contraindicated in epileptic patients posted for general anesthesia?
10. Laxative abuse is associated with:
d. Colonic spacticity
11. Which of the following drugs is used in the treatment of acute bacterial meningitis?
12. Time dependent killing and prolonged postantibiotic effect is seen with:
b. Beta lactam antibiotics
13. Which of the following antitubercular drugs is associated with hypothyroidism?
14. the most common side effect of cancer chemotherapy is nausea with or without vomiting. the anticancer drugs vary in their ability to cause nausea and vomiting. Which of the following anticancer drugs is least likely to cause nausea and vomiting?
15. Which of the following is NOT a tertiary amine?
16. Flushing with alcohol is seen in all EXCEPT:
17. Savlon contains:
a. Cetrimide and cetavlon
b. Cetrimide and Chlorhexidine
c. Cetrimide, Chlorhexidine and butyl alcohol
d. Cetrimide and butyl alcohol
18. Hirsutism is caused by which drug:
19. hich of the following drugs are used for smoking cessation?
20. Hypercalcemia is caused by all ExCEPT:
a. Loop diuretics
c. Vitamin D intoxication
21. Skin pigmentation occurs with which of the following drugs?
22. Which is not an adverse effect of cimetidine?
c. Atrophic gastritis
23. Which of the following drugs can be administered by subcutaneous route?
24. Dextromethorphan is an:
25. Most common dose related side effects of salbutamol is:
More Questions for Practice:
- Pharmacy Loksewa Questions 2075
- Pharmacy Loksewa Questions
- 50 Pharmacognosy Important Questions for Pharmacy License and Loksewa Exam
- Pharmacology Questions for License and Loksewa Exam
- Pharmaceutical Calculation MCQs for Pharmacy Students
- Pharmacology MCQs Antipsychotic Drugs
- Pharmaceutics Important MCQs for Pharmacy License and Loksewa
- Nepal Pharmacy Council License Exam Model set For Pharmacy Assistant
- Nepal Pharmacy Council License Exam Past Question Collection
- Pharmacy Supervisor Loksewa Syllabus
- Pharmacy Officer Loksewa Syllabus
- Pharmacist License Exam Syllabus Nepal Pharmacy Council
- Nepal Pharmacy Council License Exam Syllabus Diploma Pharmacy
For more Question discussion join our facebook group where 18000+ pharmacy professionals. – Nepal Pharmacy Council Licensing Exam and Pharmacy Loksewa Preparation