Vacancy Announcement for Pharmacy Assistant at Bhaktapur Hospital on contract service
Number Required: 2
A. Must be a Nepali citizen.
B. Minimum Qualification:
- Candidates for the above mentioned health service posts have fulfilled the qualifications prescribed for the posts in the concerned group and sub-group as per schedule 6 of the Nepal Health Service Regulations 2055 on the related subject from the educational institution or university recognized by the Government of Nepal
- Registration and renewal of names in the health related business council established in accordance with the prevailing law.
- Not disqualified as per prevailing law
- Not dismissed from service to be disqualified from future government service.
C. Experience / Training
- Special priority will be given to the trained and experienced.
- Completed 18 years and not reached 35 years
Exam: Candidates will be choosen from Written and physical exam
Exam Date: It will be published after the application submission deadline.
Candiates should apply within 15 days from the date of publication(2078/07/01) of this information as the employees have to be hired in the following posts on behalf of Health Service Pharmacy required for Bhaktapur Hospital Pharmacy.
Fill in the application form as prescribed by the Public Service Commission and submit a copy of the photocopy of the applicant’s citizenship, a copy of the certificate of educational qualification, a copy of the registration certificate of the concerned council to this hospital.
- Vacancy Announcement for Pharmacist and Assistant Pharmacist Nepal Medical College
- Vacancy Announcement Pharmacy Assistant Bheri Hospital