Vacancy Announcement for Pharmacy Assistant Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology
Nepal Eye Program (NEP), Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology (TIO), a centre of excellence in comprehensive eye care service delivery including training; research; intraocular lens manufacturing facility; eye bank and community program is currently looking for qualified Nepali candidates to apply for the Pharmacy Assistant position.
Position: Pharmacy Assistant
Work station: NEP/TIO
Modes of Hiring: Time Bound
No. of Requirement: 1
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Registered with the Nepal Pharmacy Council.
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work in additional and flexible time.
Candidates meeting above said criteria are requested to submit the application letter with updated curriculum vitae to email@example.com no later than 5:00 pm, 13th November 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. The NEP/TIO reserves the right to reject any or all application(s) without stating any reason whatsoever.
Remuneration and benefits will be provided as per the Nepal Eye Program employment policy.
- Vacancy Announcement for Pharmacist and Assistant Pharmacist
- Vacancy Announcement for Pharmacy Assistant at Bhaktapur Hospital
- Vacancy Announcement for Pharmacy Assistant and Staff Nurse