Vacancy Announcement Pharmacist Health Insurance Board Nepal
Government of Nepal, Health Insurance Board, Teku, Kathmandu. Notice regarding vacancy announcement of pharmacist in contract service. Notice was published on 2077/10/27. The required qualifications have been reached for the post. Applications are invited from interested candidates.
Post: Pharmacy Officer
Number: 5 (Five)
Qualification: M.Pharm with related areas at least 2 year work experience has been achieved.
Work place: Health Insurance Board, Teku, Kathmandu.
Age: 21- 35 years old
Application fee: Rs. 1000
Note: The application form is available on the Board’s website can be downloaded from www.hib.gov.np. Interested qualified contact Within 15 days of the publication of the notice, the application form was accompanied by a certificate of educational qualification and experience to the photocopy. Rastriya Banijya Bank, Branch Office Teku, Kathmandu Bank Account No. 1000100200010000 Revenue Head No. 14224 and office code 370313501 by depositing cash along with the voucher.
- Vacancy Announcement Pharmacy Assistant
- Vacancy Announcement Various Position NHRC
- Vacancy Announcement Various Positions Royal Sasa Nepal Pharmaceuticals
- Vacancy Announcement Pharmacist and Assistant Pharmacist
- Vacancy Announcement Pharmacy Lecturer Manmohan Memorial Institute of Health Sciences
- Vacancy Announcement Assistant Pharmacist Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal
Pharmacy Questions for Practice
- Pharmacy Loksewa Questions 2075
- Pharmacy Loksewa Questions
- 50 Pharmacognosy Important Questions for Pharmacy License and Loksewa Exam
- Pharmacology Questions for License and Loksewa Exam
- Pharmaceutical Calculation MCQs for Pharmacy Students
- Pharmacology MCQs Antipsychotic Drugs
- Pharmaceutics Important MCQs for Pharmacy License and Loksewa
- Nepal Pharmacy Council License Exam Model set For Pharmacy Assistant
- Nepal Pharmacy Council License Exam Past Question Collection
Follow us on facebook : Pharma Info Nepal
You can easily read our content on social media
Join our Facebook Group for Questions and Vacancies