List of Hospitals Where Senior Citizens Get Free Treatment
List of Hospitals Where Senior Citizens of Nepal Get Free Treatment.
The Ministry of Health and Population has issued (Geriatrics) guidelines for the operation of senior citizen health services. The ministry has issued guidelines for senior citizens to get exemption and priority in health treatment.
The service will be started from 24 hospitals. The program will be implemented in hospitals with more than 50 beds, according to the Ministry of Health.
The directive stipulates that the grant received from the Ministry of Health and the State Ministry of Social Development and the internal resources of the hospital should be used to provide free services to the senior citizens.
According to the Ministry, emergency, outpatient and inpatient services for patients above 60 years of age will be provided free of cost or concessions.
Hospitals are currently providing free treatment to senior citizens
- BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan
- Koshi Hospital, Biratnagar
- Mechi Hospital, Bhadrapur
- Udaipur Hospital, Udaipur
- Narayani Hospital, Birgunj
- Janakpur Hospital, Janakpur
- Gaur Hospital, Rautahat
- Gajendra Narayan Singh Hospital, Saptari
- Patan Academy of Health Sciences, Patan Hospital
- Ayurveda Teaching Hospital, Kirtipur
- Bharatpur Hospital
- Bir Hospital
- Hetauda Hospital
- National Trauma Center
- Shaheed Shukraraj Tropical and Communicable Diseases Hospital
- Pokhara Academy of Health Sciences
- Dhaulagiri Hospital
- Bheri Hospital
- Rapti Academy of Health Sciences
- Lumbini Hospital
- Province Hospital
- Karnali Academy of Health Sciences
Far Western Province
- Seti Hospital
- Dadeldhura Hospital
- Emergency Drugs List of Nepal
- Don’t Use Some Drugs with Grapefruit
- Code of Emergency Use of Drugs or Vaccines 2077
- Amlodipine(Amlod): Uses, Dosage, Side Effects