Pharmacy Loksewa Questions 5th Level
Pharmacy Loksewa Questions Pharmacy Supervisor 5th Level (Pharmacy Assistant). Here are the questions that have been asked many times in the Pharmacy Loksewa Exam (Public Service Examination). These questions are of the fifth level Pharmacy Loksewa. These questions are my collection. Please keep them for the convenience of the students without misusing them.
Pharmacy Supervisor Loksewa Questions
1. Zero order kinetics is seen with……
2. Pyrogen test is done by observing a change in body temperature in…..
D. Guinea pig
3. Drug which increase GABA level in brain…..
C Sodium Valporate
4. Health care logistic management does not cover
C. Service delivery
D. Supply and distribution
5. The concept of essential drugs embraces…….
A.Optimum utilization of resources
B. Service delivey to more patient
C. Safe and quality medicines
D. All of above
6. Which is not the reason for storage of medicines?
A. To maintain its potency
B. To retain the physical integrity
C. To assure its quality and safe
D. To protect packaging of the medidnces
7. Store in cool place corresponds to which temperature range?
B. 20 C
C. Up to 25 C
D. Above 25 C
8. Drug Consuption in term of cost used in…
A. ABC analysis
B. VEN analysis
C. Theraputic category analysis
D. DD analysis
9. Type of cost associated with drug use in a helath-care system except…
A. Direct cost
B. Indirect cost
C. Intangible cost
D. Inpatient cost
10. How many regional medical stores have been established by the government of Nepal for logistic management and distribution of drugs?
11. Under which section of drug investigation and inspection regulation 2040, the drug inspector can inspect the institution of medicine industry,sales & distribution?
A. Section 3
B. Section 5
C. Section 7
D. Section 9
12. Under which section of drug act 2035,the defaulters of the drug act are punished?
A. Section 34
B. Section 35
C. Section 36
D. Section 37
13. Which annex of drug standard regulation 2043 demans the record keeping of narcotic and psychotropic medicines?
B. annex 5
C. annex 6
D. annex 7
14. Accoding to drug act prescriber is refrred to:
B. Person registerd in ayurvedic council
C. Person registerd in Medical Council
D. Person registerd in Health professional council
15. The total element of PHC are…
16. Prudent use of antibiotic is…. Of national drug policy 1995,
A. Policy strategy
17. Who is responsible for prepare of Nepal pharmacopeia as per drug categoty rules 2043?
A. Nepal Pharmacy council
B. Department of drug administration
C. National Medicine Laboratory
D. Drug advisory Council
18. In which chapter and section of drug act 2035 has mentioned the power to fix price of drugs?
A. Chapter 7 and section 25
B. Chapter 8 and section 25
C. Chpater 7 and section 28
D. Chpter 6 and section 218
19. The minimum qualification of chairperson of Nepal pharmacy council is…
20. Drug registration was framed in pursuant of act is…
21. First pharmaceutical education in Nepal as the proficiency level programme at IOM, TU in
A. 1978 AD
B. 1976 AD
C. 1964 AD
D. 1972 AD
22. National formulary conatins information on;
A. Information on medicines in hospitals
B. Disease in the country
C. Infromation on medicines available in country
D. All of above
23. Which one is thepharmacovigilance center in the country?
A. Department of Health service
B. Depaftment of drug administration
C. Ministry of health
D. None of above
24. What is poly pharmacy?
A. Availabity of medicines without prescription
B. Prescription containing more than two medicines
C. Many pharmacist located in ine area
D. Unnecessary use of ecessive medication
25. According to hospital pharmacy directive 2072, minimum number of clinical pharmacist needed in 100 beds hospitals…
26. Magnesium seterate is used as pharmaceutical additives of category ……
27. Rectal suppositories mainly used for the treatement of….
C. Both A & B
D. None of above
28. NSAIDs like aspirin administerd with warfarin then….
A. Physical incompatibility
B. Chemical incompatibility
C. Therapeutic incompatibility
D. Normal compatibility
29. Eneric coated is achived by using…
30. A community pharmacy is called an ideal pharmacy if its inventory is…
A. In excess
C. In less
D. At level between ecessive & inadequate
31. Which is not part of rational use of medicine?
A. Right dose
B. Cheap Medicine
C. Appropriate to clinical need
D. Right duration
32. Which is not a part of primary health care service?
A. Curative services
B. Preventive medicines
C. Tertitary cue service
D. Emergency service
33. A first degree burn..
A. Involves only the lop layer of skin
B. I s red and blistered
C. Destroys all layers of skin
D. Is the most serious of burns
34. Children suffering from diarrhea disease are given medicines free cost by government of Nepal in PHC except ..
B. Zinc tablet
35. Which of the plants does not conatin alkaloids?
36. Flower bud of drug showing medicinal importance..
37. Soxhletion is….
A. Extraction process
B. Seperation process
C. Isolation prpcess
D. Purification process
38. Which is the technique for the evolution of crude drug?
39. Which of the following gases can`t be used carrier gas in gas chromatography?
40. The visual range of wave length of UV Spectroscopy is..
B. 280-380 nm
B. 280- 500 nm
D. 380- 750 nm
41. Which of the following micro-organism is acid fast bacilli?
A. Pseudomonas aeruginosa
B. Staphylococus aureus
C. Mycobacterium tuberculosis
D. Bacillus pumilus
42. Chromophores are…
A. Covalently unsaturated
B. Spread plate mrthod
C. CO- ordinatively saturated
43. Method used fpr microbiological assay …..
A. Tubidimetric method
B. Spread palte method
C.Pour plate methods
D. Zone inhibition method
44. When silica gel is packed into cylindrical tube and eluent is slowly passed through it in….
A. Paper chrmatograohy
B. Thi layer chromatography
C. Column Chromatography
D. Gel chromatography
45. Indicator used in non aqueos titration…
A. Crystal Violet
B. Methyl red
C. Methyl orange
46. Which of the following stastical method is used to test the significant difference between more group means?
A. T- test
B. Chi square test
D. To find the standard deviation
47. Beer`s law states that intensity of light decreases with respect to..
48. As pKa of an acid increases, the acid will be ….
A. More Weaker
B. More stronger
C. Converted to neutral solution
D. Converted to basic solution
49. Bromohexine is
50. Which of the following agent is used to disinfect skin?
D. Ethylene oxide
|1.A||11. A||21. D||31. B||41. C|
|2.C||12. A||22. C||32. C||42. A|
|3. C||13. D||23. B||33. A||43. D|
|4. C||14. C||24. B||34. D||44. C|
|5. C||15. 8||25. A||35. D||45. A|
|6. D||16. A||26. A||36. B||46. C|
|7. A||17. B||27.C||37. A||47. A|
|8. A||18. D||28. C||38. D||48. A|
|9. C||19. A||29. C||39. D||49. D|
|10. B||20. B||30. D||40. D||50. D|
Pharmacy Loksewa Syllabus:
- Pharmacy Supervisor Loksewa Syllabus
- Pharmacy Officer Loksewa Syllabus
- Pharmacy Loksewa Syllabus Bagamati Pradesh
Questions for Pratice:
- Pharmacy Loksewa Questions 2075
- Pharmacy Loksewa Questions
- Pharmacy Officer Loksewa Aayog Question Paper 2077
- Pharmaceutical Analysis Questions for Pharmacy License and Loksewa Exam
- 50 Pharmacognosy Important Questions for Pharmacy License and Loksewa Exam
- Pharmacology Questions for License and Loksewa Exam
- Pharmacognosy – Alkaloids MCQs For Pharmacy Exam
- Pharmaceutical Calculation MCQs for Pharmacy Students
- Pharmaceutics Important MCQs for Pharmacy License and Loksewa