How to Learn Drug’s Name and Classification
Pharmacology is an important subject of pharmacy, Pharmacology is a subject that many students choose and is also a subject of choice for many students. But remembering the name of the drug’s, reading and remembering the classification of the drug is a headache for many students.
How to Learn Drug’s Name and Classification easily just follow these basic checklist
- Just read the pathophysiology of that particular Disease and Disorder for which you are learning classification
- Separate the common and similar drugs name
- Try to find the reason for giving particular name to subclass name
- Write down the first letter of each drugs on a separate paper and try to make a phrase related to the main class with using all those selected words. If required you can rearrange the sequences.
- Repeat these steps with other class of drugs
- Make a 03 copies of classification- (1) for Pocket (2) for wall of bedroom (3) Bathroom
- Read one daily till 07 days (one Class per week)
- Ask someone to check your answers and instruct him/her to ask you the random classifications
- Write many times as you can
- Write down the trick or phrase you have made in a separate place.
Questions for Practice:
- Pharmacy Officer Loksewa Aayog Question Paper 2077
- Pharmacy Loksewa Questions 2075
- Pharmacy Loksewa Questions
- Pharmaceutics Important MCQs for Pharmacy License and Loksewa
- Pharmaceutical Analysis Questions for Pharmacy License and Loksewa Exam
- Pharmacy License and Loksewa Exam Medicinal Chemistry Questions
- 50 Pharmacognosy Important Questions for Pharmacy License and Loksewa Exam
- Pharmacology Questions for License and Loksewa Exam
- Pharmacognosy – Alkaloids MCQs For Pharmacy Exam
- 50 Important Pharmacy MCQs For Pharmacy Students